Monday, October 29, 2007

Deck the Walls with...

...reddish marker la-la-la la la la la... Yes, it is so. Not only the wall, but the white bed frames. And the pillow cases. Oh, yes, and Justine's sock. I knew it was too quiet in the room. Too quiet and peaceful = collusion. Collusion occurs only in instances of wrong-doing. Hence, the new decorations.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!



My witch costume had its pros and cons. Pros: my witch wig and witch hat from 1999 have survived in relatively tip-top shape. Cons: my son now calls me "witch". We were driving home tonight, and I hear "Hey, witch!" Me: "Where, honey? Does somebody have a witch decoration hung up?" V: "There!" I crank my neck to see where this fab witch decoration is, and I see nothing: V, where is it?" V: "Right there, sitting next to daddy! Hey, witch!" Lovely.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I totally approve of Vasco's choice in Halloween costume. Were those photos at Boo at the Zoo? Did you go into the Ape House? I used to always "work" that event and can tell you the apes love a nice non-human primate costume. I'm sure Bonnie fell in love.

Ivanna said...

Jessica,
that is so funny! That was at Boo at the Zoo: how very observant! Unfortunately, we didn't get to the Ape house: we started at the top and it got so crowded, we were worrying too much about losing the kids. Hopefully we'll last longer next year: it's such a cool event!