Monday, August 25, 2008

First Day of Pre-K! EEEK AAAAAAAAAAAAAK

I CANNOT believe our little babies are going to school!

We went to an open house on Friday, so that we bring all the supplies, see the classroom and meet their teacher:



And today we actually had to drop them off. At school. Can you believe it? :) They actually did really well: there was no crying when we left. I, on the other hand could barely hold it together. And then Mike made me drive to work by myself :) All this time when I was hoping and wishing for a day when I would have a quiet drive to work without having to referee 72 fights in the back seat over the course of 20 minutes... it was quiet all right... and today I wished it were not.. :) But all went well. Pre-K. I can't believe it!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Holy moly -- pre K! They look like such big kids. Glad that the first day went well. Ivanna, I wouldn't have been able to hold it together afterwards either. :(

Wendy