Thursday, August 21, 2008

We were on Vacation!

I'd like to blame the delay in posting to the technical difficulties I experienced with my awesome slideshow last night, but that would only account for half a day of the delay. We spend 2 and half very relaxing weeks in Bulgaria, and came back over 2 weeks ago ! In the meantime, our bag was hopelessly lost and miraculously recovered, we have had cement trucks in the driveway and climbed over construction workers and through a hole in the fence to get to work while our driveway and drink-wine-at-night side porch was being built. And now Vasco appears to have croup. Which, he is dealing with with a totally angelic disposition, even though he can't stop coughing. And he melted my heart this morning when I said "Vasco, I'm so sorry you have this cough", and he replied "It's okay, mommy".
Anyway, my slideshow is cooperating. Enjoy! Part I:



Part II:

No comments: